Pawannipa "Ying" Chancharern


Home Country Thailand

“Life is learning”

If I just sit back and think about my life since childhood until the present, I would say the definition of my life is beyond with this word “learning”.

When I was a child           
-  Learning how to say Dad, Mom and Learning how to love them. 
-  Learning how to be a naughty or good child.
-  Learning how my parents give me back if I behaved like that.
-  Learning how to lie to them to avoid punishment.    
-  Learning how to think about nothing except playing.

When I was in school
-  Learning how to make friends.
-  Learning how to pass the exam.
-  Learning how to be a good student and good attendance.
-  Learning how to awaken during a boring class.  
-  Learning how to work hard even it was very lazy time.

When I was working
-  Learning to accept I am getting old.
-  Learning how to get a good job.
-  Learning to be on time.
-  Learning how to deal with stupid customers.
-  Learning how to lie on bossy boss.
-  Learning how to handle more responsibility on my job.

When I was away from home
-  Learning on various experiences.
-  Learning how to live with other people and in different cultures.
-  Learning how to look after myself.
-  Learning how much I am thinking of my parents.

Feel free to think about your life!!!...life is...